Alexandria's Year of Business
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the partnership your Chamber has created with the Washington Nationals. Enjoy the excitement, noise and fun of the ballpark by taking advantage of the Nationals/Chamber discount ticket offer. Use ALEXCHAMBER as your code – please click here.
The Alexandria Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce our partnership with GBS, the premier employee benefits administrator in the mid-Atlantic. GBS is offering exclusive discounts for our Chamber Members!
For more information, Click Here
Respected throughout the Capital Region for our ability to create and manage a flawless program, On-Site Productions, Inc. takes pride in our personal but professional service and attention to the smallest detail. For over twenty-five years, OSP has provided custom designed programs for nationals and international corporations, associations, and incentive travel companies.
INCREASE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE:
It's no secret that the internet is here to stay. What's great about advertising on the Chamber's website is that it gives long term exposure for a very small investment.
Take a look at our advertising opportunities
Partner with the Chamber
Sponsors are the backbone of any non-profit organization; this is especially true with the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce. By partnering with the Chamber, we will work with YOUR BUSINESS to highlight your strengths and assets. Click here to view all the sponsorship opportunities that are available.
Other Promotional Opportunities
- Advertise on the Chamber's website.
- Sponsor the Chamber's popular weekly e-news, "This Week at the Chamber"
- Signature Events - sponsors receive recognition on event signage, event programs, invitations, web announcements, and unique opportunities specific to events like the Winter Gala, Legislative Reception, Valor Awards, Golf Event, Business Awards, Hot Topic Breakfasts and the holiday party.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies - Celebrate your company’s growth through these special events for Grand Openings and Ground Breaking Ceremonies. We'll bring the ribbon and scissors and invite the media, elected officials and Chamber Chairman & Board.
- Host a Monthly “Business After Hours” Reception.
- Sponsor or purchase display table at a Monthly Professional Networking Breakfast.
Professional Networking Breakfasts and
Business After Hours Sponsorships
The Chamber is extending an offer to our members to be a presenting sponsor at one of our upcoming networking events. These events have continually grown in popularity over the past few months, with June 2011's BAH bringing in close to 250 people. Take advantage of this great member benefit and get your companies name out there for everyone to see!
Contact: Jay Palermino, Director, Membership & Sponsorship Investments Jay@AlexChamber.com. Executive Offices Direct: (703) 739-3812 or Mobile Direct:571-259-1385.